Is it always necessary to pay for tools and services in order to succeed on Amazon? Sellers frequently inquire about this. No, is the response. or at the very least, not always. Amazon is renowned for its sophisticated algorithms and almost unmatched comprehension of consumer preferences. Amazon is the ideal source for merchants looking for information to help them develop better strategic marketing plans because of this. Amazon has created a number of features in recent years to meet the needs of its vendors. The post that follows looks at the tools and useful components of Amazon Brand Analytics for vendors. So, here in this article let’s know more about Brand Analytics Tool.
What Is Amazon Brand Analytics Tool?
You can use Amazon Brand Analytics to obtain insightful data that will help you decide how to position your products best going forward. In other words, the information offered will guide your decision-making so that you can increase your sales. The data consists of demographic data, item comparison, search frequency rank, conversion share, customer shopping patterns, common search phrases, and customer search behaviour.
Only merchants with a brand, who acts as an agent or representative, or who have an active registered trademark are eligible for the brand analytics tool. As soon as it is registered with the Amazon Brand Registry, it will automatically appear in your Amazon Seller Central account.
This feature allows you to track and gauge the efficacy of ongoing marketing initiatives. The Amazon Brand Analytics tool is beneficial for businesses since it offers thorough insights while taking into account your brand and data from other Amazon data sets.
The following are a few of the most well-known Amazon brand analytics reports:
Search Terms Report:
The Amazon Search Terms Report allows you to view the percentage of sales and clicks that the top three search phrases for each keyword received as well as how keywords rank overall in terms of volume. The following categories have been established for these reports:
- Search Frequency Rank (SFR)
- Search Term
- Click Share & Conversion Share
- Product Title
- Clicked ASIN
An Amazon seller might look up a certain term to find out which products Amazon users click on after searching for that term. Additionally, they might discover which relevant terms lead Amazon customers to click on a certain item.
Market basket research enables companies to learn more about consumer purchase patterns, comprehend cross-purchasing trends, and identify connections between various goods or categories. Utilising this data helps strengthen pricing strategies, optimise product suggestions, better inventory control, and streamline the procurement process.
This report is crucial for understanding consumer purchasing patterns and creating customised marketing efforts. The report provides details on:
- Purchased ASIN
- Combination %
- Purchased Product Title
You can use this information to develop campaigns for sponsored product ads. The clients who bought the item will be listed in a section if the purchases are related to your pay-per-click ads.
Repeat Purchase Behavior Report:
An Amazon Brand Analytics tool called the Repeat Purchase Behaviour Report offers comprehensive data on client purchase patterns for a certain brand or product on Amazon. It enables business owners and merchants to examine the purchase patterns of their clients and find chances to boost repeat business and foster client loyalty.
The Repeat buy Percentage, which displays the percentage of customers who have bought a product from a company more than once in a specific time frame, is one of several important metrics included in the report that are related to repeat buy behaviour.
A brand’s most valued customers can be found by using measures for customer lifetime value included in the report, such as average order value and average time between orders.
How Amazon Brand Analytics work?
We’ve outlined some of the actions to take below in order to obtain pertinent data now that Amazon Brand Analytics offers useful information for framing the best marketing and advertising strategies:
- You must choose a specific date range from the dropdown list in order to access the report.
- To get pertinent information, you must utilise related keywords, search terms, product names, or Amazon ASINs.
- Alternatively, you can narrow down your search parameters by clicking and perusing a variety of products.
How To Use the Amazon Brand Analytics Tool:
Here are the steps you must follow if you want to get Amazon brand analytics.
- Sign up for the Amazon Brand Registry programme: Only brand-registered Amazon sellers and vendors have access to Amazon Brand Analytics. If you haven’t done so before, you must register your brand on Amazon by including the name of your company, a logo, and any other pertinent information.
- Once your registered products have been approved, you may enter into your Amazon Seller Central account to view the Amazon Brand Analytics dashboard.
- Different types of data are provided by Amazon Brand Analytics. Search term reports, item comparison reports, alternate purchase reports, market basket analysis reports, repeat purchase behaviour reports and demographics reports are some of the reports that ABA is capable of producing.
- You can analyse a specific report after choosing it to learn more about your customers and product performance. The information can be used to manage inventories, improve marketing and advertising campaigns, and optimise product listings.
- You may take steps to increase your product sales and consumer engagement on the Amazon platform based on the insightful data from Amazon Brand Analytics. For instance, you can run focused advertising campaigns, optimise your product titles and descriptions, and modify your pricing plan as necessary.
Brand owners have free access to important insights from Amazon Brand Analytics regarding their products, market, competitors, search terms, keywords, and other topics. Although this tool offers insightful information, it is up to you to make the best use of the data and formulate the most appropriate marketing and advertising plans. The fact that Amazon is a data-driven firm and not a brand-loyal one should be noted. The secret to your brand’s success and growth will be your ability to use Brand Analytics reporting to comprehend the metrics by maintaining your brand firmly established on the Amazon platform.