Companies and organizations have widely used WhatsApp Business API, obviously because it has much to offer. WhatsApp is a popular app that is globally known as the most efficient and smooth texting platform. It has a friendly base and provides multiple features to its users, but that’s not it. With the changing times, the tech department has had various developments. For this very reason, we ended up using WhatsApp API. UAE has recently shown a gradual increase in its uses.
Why should businesses use WhatsApp API?
The growing use of WhatsApp API in UAE and other countries is definitely for the best. Before hopping on the trend, knowing why something is trending is important.
WhatsApp has multiple uses: texting, making payments, sharing multimedia & more. You can chat with many people, send recordings, create groups and communities, and enjoy together.
It greatly benefits both normal public and business owners. WhatsApp business has several features that make work easy and fun. This platform has completely changed the marketing game. Imagine not exceeding your budget and assisting your consumers anytime in any language. A massive thumbs up!
WhatsApp API’s and its chatbot’s capabilities are endless, but let us pin down the most useful ones.
- With the chatbot, you can allow immediate responses with 24/7 availability. Imagine seeing all your customers happy as they receive prompt answers to their queries.
- People get the choice to have multi-lingual conversations.
- You can use the broadcast option to send messages or media to over 10,000+ users. It increases the conversion rates.
- Use templates and announce discount or sale offers to your clients. You can do so by making a broadcast or group or uploading the same on your status.
- Using catalogs to allow customers a delightful shopping experience is a good idea. The catalog will enable consumers to check or e-shop your products or services. They also add them to their cart, another feature WhatsApp offers.
- You can use WhatsApp chatbot to help with customer support. They can handle a bulk load of queries and are active 24/7.
- You can share notifications and ready-made messages to all with the help of WhatsApp templates. Send offers, coupons, and other alerts to customers directly or in groups.
Let’s check more..
If the above reasons aren’t enough, look at more points you will like.
- WhatsApp Business comes with additional features for organizations and business owners, making it a convenient app.
- According to recent surveys, businesses that have opted for WhatsApp API have boosted their sales.
- WhatsApp API also comes with a chatbot, one of the prime reasons for the buzz. Chatbots are getting popular for several reasons. They reduce costs, save time, answer queries, and offer quick solutions.
- Don’t miss the privacy part and the two-step verification process. PIN, encrypted chats, and more are plus one always. WhatsApp does not allow unauthorized access to third parties and guards users from harm.
WhatsApp is a very meaningful and effective application. It is not just for fun but also offers businesses various features and opportunities. WhatsApp is still changing, which will surely add more improvement and better results. Its capability to share multimedia and other files is one of the best things. The size limit of sending files is set high. It can help in providing a more tailored marketing approach to consumers.